Saturday 1 November 2014

Keeks Bakes - Baking with Betty Crocker


I feel like if you haven’t experienced the delight of Betty Crocker you haven’t fully lived. It’s my favourite baking brand for two reasons – a) the Devil’s Food chocolate cake mix b) The Buttercream Icing. So you can imagine my delight when I was invited to attend an event with them - of course I didn’t hesitate!



 A bunch of us baking/blogging enthusiasts gathered at Central Street Cookery School to bake up a storm with Betty’s packet mixes and icing (hubba hubba). Under the guidance of the lovely Louise we got into groups and made more cake then I have ever seen in life. EVER.










We made a gorgeous vanilla and red velvet swirled loaf (and decorated for Christmas!), Devil’s Food Chocolate cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies encased with chocolate brownies. Suffice to say a sugar coma is imminent.

I had so much fun baking and meeting fellow bloggers. We even got to take home a few mixes so you will definitely be seeing some more baking on the blog very soon. In the meantime check out the Betty Crocker range here - they have an awesome new Vanilla Icing and Rainbow Sprinkles combo in time for everyone who loves a bit of Christmas baking!

Love Keeks xo 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig