Wednesday 3 April 2013

Plain Grey Tee.




Tee, Jeans and Boots - Topshop // Necklace - H&M // Rings - Asos
Lipstick - Mac 'deep attraction'


Hello lovely people!

This t-shirt pretty much sums up the British weather at the moment! Plain and Grey. Can you believe it's technically Summer? Ridic! 

Anyhow, I've wanted to dabble in the whole rolled-sleeve-tee trend for a while but I didn't think it would particularly suit my body type (tatties up top, bum down below); I felt like they looked painfully cool on the svelter but would look reeeeal bad on me.

But I found a way to wear it! Praise be to high-waisted jeans!


Love Keeks xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the simplicity of this, you look really amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you so much! xo

    ReplyDelete

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig