Tuesday 12 February 2013

Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in 108




Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in 108

Hello My Lovelies!

So as a belated birthday present from my lovely big sister I got my hands on my first Chanel lipstick! Having dipped my foot into the designer make up pool with foundations and the occasional pinch from my mum's make up bag, I decided that it was about time I actually owned my very own little piece of luxury other than just a base.

I've heard such good things about Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick I decided it was the formula I had to have (plus it has that amazing clicky open/close function!) and after manically swatching every shade on the Chanel counter, I finally chose the shade 108.

I knew that I wanted it to be a 'my lips but better' shade, as, if it was a brighter colour it would be one of those things that I cherish and take out to look at every now and again, but never actually wear. 

I'm so in love with this lipstick, the formula is creamy and moisturising and sits on your lips comfortably without being balm-like. It was such a perfect present for me, as, although I'll spend ridiculous money on clothes and shoes; lipstick isn't something I splash out on. So this is my little treasure!

What's your little make up luxury?

Love Keeks xo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This looks gorgeous on you! I love the colour so much... My luxury is definitely expensive primers - I don't even know if they're worth it but I am addicted xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'm yet to try a real luxurious primer, I normally stick with bare minerals prime time xx

      Delete
  2. Such a nice colour and it suits you perfectly. Lovely blog!

    Jennifer @ www.ivyandgoldxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig