Tuesday 15 January 2013

Checked.






Shirt - Uniqlo // Vest - H&M // Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Office // Bag - Zara 
Necklace - Urban Outfitters // Watch - Michael Kors 
Rings - Topshop


Hi Guys!

So I think I've found my perfect jeans. I've owned Topshop Jamie jeans before but I've always preferred the Leighs; they're more figure-hugging and stretchy, making them more comfortable. 

However, I've always had a problem with the hips and ass situation and the Leighs are like hipsters and my hips are my widest point therefore they aren't the most flattering in that area; but I couldn't find any other skinnies that are as comfortable.

But I was determined. I took some of my birthday money and trolled the high street for some dark-wash comfortable, flattering, high waisted super-skinny jeans. But it was so difficult and I was in Topshop, defeated, just about to buy another pair of Leigh's when the Jamie jean caught my eye, I picked them up and they felt different. The label said something about 'new stretch technology' They're softer and more stretchy, not as stretchy as the Leighs but stretchy for denim, and they're high-waisted. So I tried them on. 

And I'm never taking them off. It's love. 


Love Keeks xo



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm a self confessed Leigh addict! And I absolutely love yor necklace - it's delicate but edgy too haha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too but I'm now a Jamie convert it would seem! And thank you it was £5 in the urban outfitters sale!
      xo

      Delete

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig