Tuesday 11 September 2012

The Intern Wears...


Jumper – Topshop // Shirt – H&M // Mini Skirt – H&M
Tights – Primark // Watch – Michael Kors


Hey lovelies,

So I’m back at Celebs on Sunday magazine as they asked me to come back to intern until I return to uni later this month (yaay!) which I was over the moon about! I love interning at Celebs, everone's so lovely, so it’s been fun being back there for a bit longer.

Unfortunately for most of the first couple of weeks I wasn’t able to take pictures and do my ‘What I wore to work experience’ daily OOTD’s, so I thought I’d show you the typical kind of outfit that I wear to my internship.

I obviously like to look nice when I go into the office, but as an intern, comfort is definitely essential as you can be asked to do anything, so I tend to go for stretchy skinny jeans like Topshop Leigh jeans or a skirt and thick black tights.

I always wear or carry a jumper with me even if it’s a really hot day because office air conditioning can be a killer and without fail I always wear my Michael Kors watch.

I keep footwear flat, usually ballet flats or my new favourite Topshop boots, which I have already worn to death!

I'm going to do a blog about what I take in my bag when I go to my internship, so keep a look out for that blogpost very soon!

Love Keeks xo
SHARE:

2 comments

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig