Thursday 23 August 2012

Rimmel London Lycra Nail Polish

     



      



Hey Lovelies,

I got this nail polish the other day, it’s the colour 341 Chic And Chearful and I love it, so I thought I’d blog about it!

The colour reminds me a bit of Essie Chinchilly, and the formula is really strong. It says that it lasts up to 10 days, a theory I didn’t test as I took it off after 4, but it lasted those 4 days without chipping (I wore two coats and a top coat), so thumbs up!

The brush is really wide and full, so it’s really quick to apply… can you tell I really like it?

Have you tried any of the Rimmel Lycra Pro Polishes?


Love Keeks xo


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. love this colour, looks great against your skin. now following. Your blog is great.

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig