Saturday 30 June 2012

A Haul Video!


What I'm Wearing
Top -Topshop // Earrings - Topshop (I definitely shop there too much!) 
Necklace - Accessorize // Watch - Toywatch

Hey Lovlies,

I've done my first haul video! Hope you enjoy it. All the Topshop stuff was in the sale so the items available will differ store to store but all the Primark stuff is available now! Have any of you been sale shopping yet? I might go again tomorrow... yes I have a problem...

Products Mentioned...

Topshop
Spotty Purse
Eyeliner Crayon
Lipstick in Moccasin
Gold Cut Out Ring
Spiked Mixed Metal Necklace
K.I.S.S Ring Set
White Apostrophe Jumper
American Flag Vest
Off-white Sleeveless dress

Primark
Yellowy/green Bandeau top
Zebra Print Pinkback top
Gold Necklace
Pastel Gold rings
Assorted Gold rings

Boots
Clinique Chubby stick in 05 Chunky Cherry

Hope you're having a relaxing weekend!

Love Keeks xo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig