Tuesday 13 March 2012

Sugar-Coated Almond Shades























      


Both Jeans, Purple T- Shirt and Yellow Ballet Pumps - Topshop
Mint Green Sleeveless Blouse - H&M // Yellow Jumper - River Island
Nail Paint - Barry M // Mint Green/Dusty Pink Sleeveless Shirtdress - New Look 



Spring is finally here. The days are getting longer, the trees are blooming and I even saw my first daffodil budding yesterday.

And with spring comes a winter clothing upheaval. Coats change to jackets; boots change to sandals and gone are the dark wintery blues, browns and greys to make way for the influx of colour for Spring/Summer. And this year it’s all about the pretty pastels shades and… I’m kind of loving it.

I’ve not always been a fan of pastel shades, I’ve always seen them as a bit too cutesy and preferred richer, deeper and bright shades, and pastel colours also remind me of sugar-coated almonds, which I hate! (I know, I'm weird). But this year I’ve started to warm to the sugary sweet shades that have filtered from the runway to the high street.

The above are some of my pastel picks from the high street this season so far. I actually have the mint green sleeveless blouse and I love it, it’s so versatile and inexpensive. However, my wardrobe isn’t brimming with pastel shades just yet, I’m slowly easing myself in, so I thought, what better place to start than the nails, so I decided to do a little pastel colour chart! 




I can’t wait til the spring weather really kicks in, apart from the rain, I hate the rain...

Have a lovely evening girlies,

Love Keeks xo






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig