Monday 6 February 2012

Vintage Polka-dot.



Dress - Vintage Karen Millen // Denim Shirt - Primark

Bracelet - Accessorize // Ring - Topshop


Every once in a while, my lovely mum will utter the phrase “Does this fit you”, and it can only mean one of two things; she’s bought my something, or she’s found an old gem in her (seemingly endless) wardrobe. Sunday it was the latter, and I was thrilled when she held out this navy polka-dot halter-neck dress.

It’s vintage Karen Millen that she said she bought about 25 years ago, when Karen Millen was still a high street newbie, and I absolutely love it. I actually don’t own any halter-necks as I don’t think it’s the most flattering shape for my figure and I can’t wear any kind of normal bra with this dress because the back is sooooo very low, but I’ll make it work come Summer.

One way I thought I could style it, is with my trusty denim shirt, with the pale denim kind of in keeping with the ‘vintage-y’ look.

Anyway, while the weather is this cold in England, this little beauty shall be kept sheltered in my wardrobe until it’s a more suitable climate, but I can’t wait to give it an outing in a couple of months.

Hope you’re having a lovely evening sweets,

Love Keeks xo

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. OOOOOOOOOH GIRL! I'm addicted to polka dots!

    http://naniiyalondon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great style and nice look - I like your blog! I support you and follow you now (on bloglovin & google). Hope you follow back! :)

    greetings
    http://www.styleundsein.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danke schön! :)

    Yor blog looks great, I've started to follow it on Google.

    x

    ReplyDelete

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig