Thursday 5 January 2012

Reviewed - Maybelline Gel Liner






Or to give it it's proper name - Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner 24H.

This is the first gel liner I've ever purchased, and I'm surprisingly impressed. Instead of feeling like you're drawing on your eyelid, it feels like you're painting it, that's the best way to describe the application. I also found that you don't need to be so dexterous, compared to wet liners that are so easy to muck up and you have to start again.

When I swatched it on my hand and did the smudge test, it did smudge a little, however after that I literally couldn't get it off of my hand, even after multiple hand washes there were still faint lines. They weren't joking about the 'Lasting Drama'. This eyeliner has immense staying power.

The normal price of it is £7.99 but it was on special offer at Superdrug and was just £4.99, so if you are interested in picking this bad boy up, be swift and save yourself £3, I would definitely recommend it!

*On my eyes I'm wearing*
Maybelline Gel Liner
M.A.C Paint Pot in Constructivist
MaxFactor False Lashes Effect Mascara in Black Brown

Have a lovely day folks!

Love Keeks xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig